Event Parking Operational Design
No two event parking operations are alike, yet fundamental strategies are needed to accomplish your specific goals. Cornerstone can partner with you to produce a seamless parking operation that gets your volunteers, employees, spectators, guests, and all “user” groups into and out of your venue safely, quickly, and efficiently.
Cornerstone’s attention to detail ensures a positive first and last impression of your event. When it comes to event parking, nothing is left to chance. Cornerstone develops strategies and plans for all parking elements including but not limited to:
- Meeting with your team to fully understand your goals and priorities
- Recruiting, selection, and training of a local event team
- Traffic Ingress/egress management
- Parking area functionality and efficiency
- Shuttle and pedestrian corridor planning
- Taxi, Limo, RV’s, VIP, and alternative transportation planning
- Rideshare strategy, planning and management
- Law enforcement coordination
- Onsite communication
- Data collection and reporting
- Emergency, weather, and operating contingency strategies
Last year Cornerstone parked over 4.2 million vehicles.