Our People Make the Difference.
We understand that our front-line employees are the face of our (and your) business. Parking is the first and last impression that your guests have of your facility, and we take that very seriously. Our core values of Integrity, Passion, Teamwork, and Excellence are the framework on which we base our recruiting, selection, training, evaluation, and rewarding of employees.
The Human Resources team at Cornerstone HQ works with location management to recruit, select, train, and manage the performance of our team members. With our “Core Four” performance standards, we coach our employees in the actions and behaviors that ensure that we deliver on our promise to deliver outstanding service with integrity. HR provides the framework, training, and materials to help our on-site managers effectively manage their team while ensuring adherence to all federal, state, and local labor laws.
Recruiting & Selection
- Full-time recruiter on staff at HQ to assist local management with recruiting & hiring
- On-line applications and Applicant Tracking System to streamline the hiring process
Training & Development
- Consistent on-boarding and orientation process to introduce new employees to Cornerstone Culture and the Core Four service standards
- Comprehensive training tailored for your specific facility/jobs.
- Leadership Training & Development
- Web-hosted Learning Management System to provide training materials and modules to field employees and to track completion of training
- Path to Leadership – a 9-month leadership development program for non-management employees who desire to move into a leadership role and career with the company
- Annual Leadership Retreat
Reward & Recognition
- Instant rewards, productivity incentives, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the ways we proactively and intentionally encourage our team to consistently deliver quality service.
Evaluation and Growth
- On-going feedback and annual written performance evaluations.
- Self–reviews and peer reviews to gain constructive feedback.
Last year Cornerstone parked over 4.2 million vehicles.