With any large event communication is the backbone to success. Traffic management and parking operations require clear communication in order to respond to changing demand, weather and operating conditions on a moment’s notice. From the planning process to the “After Action” report, we will create effective lines of communication between Cornerstone and your team that deliver the information you need for prompt decision-making.
Our communication procedures include but are not limited to:
- Pre-event planning and consultation with your on-site event team
- Daily meetings during build out week
- Nightly “After Action” meetings during your event
- Daily operational team huddles
- Regular coordination with the Transportation Team
- Radio communication capability with law enforcement and event management
- Delivery of daily parking data and reports
Last year Cornerstone parked over 4.2 million vehicles.