Professional Mixed-use Parking Management Systems That Serve All Stakeholders.
Cornerstone can plan and operate professional mixed-use parking management systems that encourage consistent and long-term customer/tenant parking compliance while furthering your brand.
SHARED PARKING EXPERTS
We understand that each development has unique goals, tenant mixes, and a fluctuating customer base that can quickly impact your parking resources. Mixed-use developments are ever-changing, evolving entities that utilize “shared parking” strategies to maximize the efficient use of your real estate asset.
Cornerstone has the experience and expertise to build a shared parking platform that considers the various requirements and strategies to serve all your customers, tenants, and stakeholders.
Our shared parking management systems include:
- Premium restaurant and retail valet services
- On-street meters and enforcement programs
- Segregated employee, tenant, and resident parking
- Alternative transportation planning and management
- Shuttle operations
- Premium parking opportunities
- Validation parking strategies and technologies
- Concierge and greeter services
- Contract parking management
- Special event planning and management
- Demand studies
- Parking technologies
- Emergency contingency plans
Let us partner with you to create seamless shared parking operations that improve access and parking availability for all your customers, tenants, and staff.
Cornerstone parked 110,531 cars at the 2021 Ryder Cup at Whistling Straights, Kohler, WI.